New York, May 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of “Rotogravure Printing Machine Market Research Report by Substrate, by Ink, by Drying Source, by Number of Colors Type, by Automation Type, by End User – Global Forecast to 2025 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911427/?utm_source=GNW
The report provides market size analysis and forecasts for five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY and AUD. This helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available.
1. The global rotogravure printing machine market is expected to grow from USD 2,122.29 million in 2020 to USD 2,472.12 million by the end of 2025.
2. The global rotogravure printing machine market is expected to grow from EUR 1,860.86 million in 2020 to EUR 2,167.60 million by the end of 2025.
3. The global rotogravure printing machine market is expected to grow from £1,654.31 million in 2020 to £1,927.00 million by the end of 2025.
4. The global rotogravure printing machine market is expected to grow from JPY 226,502.17 million in 2020 to JPY 263,838.35 million by the end of 2025.
5. The global rotogravure printing machine market is expected to grow from AUD 3,081.84 million in 2020 to AUD 3,589.85 million by the end of 2025.
Segmentation and market coverage:
This research report categorizes rotogravure printing machines to forecast revenues and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
Based on the substrate, the rotogravure printing machine market has been studied on aluminum foil, paper & board, and plastic.
Based on ink, rotogravure printing machine market studied radiation, solvent and water.
Based on drying source, rotogravure printing machine market has been studied on electric, gas and thermal fluids.
Based on the number of color types, the rotogravure printing machine market has been studied over 2 colors-5 colors, 6 colors-8 colors, less than 2 colors and more than 8 colors.
Based on automation type, the rotogravure printing machine market has been studied on automatic rotogravure printing machine and manual rotogravure printing machine.
Based on the end user, the rotogravure printing machine market has been studied in packaging and publishing.
Based on geography, the rotogravure printing machine market has been studied in Americas, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas region was studied in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The Asia-Pacific region was studied in China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, South Korea and Thailand. The Europe, Middle East and Africa region was studied in France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and UK.
Enterprise Usability Profiles:
The report thoroughly explores recent significant developments by leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global rotogravure printing machine market including Bobst Group, Comexi Group Industries SAU, DCM-ATN, FOR DAH INDUSTRY CO., LTD, Fuji Kikai Kogyo Co Ltd, HSING. WEI MACHINE INDUSTRY CO., LTD, Hsing Wei Machine Industry Co., Ltd, Hyplas Machinery Co. Ltd, JM Heaford Ltd, KKA GmbH, MG Electric (Colchester) Ltd, Officine Meccaniche Giovanni Cerutti SpA, Pelican Rotoflex Pvt Ltd., QUEEN’S Machinery Co, Ltd., Queen’s Machinery Co., Ltd., Rotatek SA, Roto Flex Industries, Shaanxi Beiren Printing Machinery Co., Ltd., Shibaura Machine CO., LTD, Toshiba Machine Co., Ltd., Uteco Converting SPA, Weijin Machinery Industry Co., Ltd. and Windmoeller & Hoelscher Corporation.
Cumulative impact of COVID-19:
COVID-19 is an unparalleled global public health emergency that has affected almost every industry, so for and, the long-term effects are expected to impact the growth of the industry over the forecast period. Our ongoing research amplifies our research framework to ensure inclusion of the underlying issues of COVID-19 and potential pathways forward. The report provides insights into COVID-19 considering shifts in consumer behavior and demand, shopping patterns, supply chain rerouting, current market force dynamics, and significant interventions governments. The updated study provides insights, analysis, estimates, and forecasts considering the impact of COVID-19 on the market.
FPNV positioning matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and ranks the vendors in the Rotogravure Printing Machines Market on the basis of business strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features, and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Competitive Strategy Window:
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies. The competitive strategic window helps the vendor define an alignment or match between its capabilities and its opportunities for future growth prospects. Over a forecast period, it defines the optimal or favorable fit for vendors to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the company.
The report provides information about the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information about the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and market analysis
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of the market shares, strategies, products and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides smart insights into future technologies, R&D activities and new product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the global rotogravure printing machine market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 on the global rotogravure printing machine market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global rotogravure printing machine market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Rotogravure Printing Machinery Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the global rotogravure printing machine market?
6. What are the modes and strategic moves considered suitable for entering the global rotogravure printing machine market?
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p05911427/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.